Fujitsu S6420 and desktop monitor issue

Closed
Kelvin - Apr 16, 2011 at 05:10 AM
Ambucias Posts 47356 Registration date Monday February 1, 2010 Status Moderator Last seen February 15, 2023 - Apr 16, 2011 at 05:11 AM
Hello,

I have my monitor in fujitsu S6420 broken, then i connect to the lenovo desktop monitor via vga plug. First few days work fine, but today when i wake up the desktop monitor shows (Power Saving Mode), and after restarting the notebook and replugging the vga line shows no improvement. And around 3 out of 5 boots of notebook there is a continuous beep beep beep beep....around 10 seconds.

Then i tried to plug the desktop monitor back to my desktop and the monitor still shows Power Saving Mode, It will not be power shortage problem since the monitor and desktop are the only 2 plugs in the circuit. I wonder what the problem is?
Related:

1 response

Ambucias Posts 47356 Registration date Monday February 1, 2010 Status Moderator Last seen February 15, 2023 11,167
Apr 16, 2011 at 05:11 AM
Behind every answer, to help given on the forum, there are human volunteers who give their time trying to solve users' problems.

Therefore, it is expressly requested from kioskea forums users to show their utmost respect. For this, the use of polite expressions is a minimum.
https://ccm.net/apps-sites/internet-archeology/ccm/10131-terms-of-use-for-ccm-respect-for-others/#politesse

* Please, re-write your message accordingly, repespecting the politeness charter and repost your message.

Please, thank you, appreciate, greatful are words among those forms

We trust that you understand