How to download itunes on new computer-

Closed
Buglet - Apr 25, 2011 at 07:54 PM
xpcman Posts 19530 Registration date Wednesday October 8, 2008 Status Contributor Last seen June 15, 2019 - Apr 25, 2011 at 08:40 PM
Hello,

My previous laptop crashed and I didn't have my itunes backed up. My boyfriend does have them on his iPad, but I can't get them moved to my PC from there and I can't sem to figure out how to get them moved into my itunes account from logging into iTunes. How can I get the hundreds of dollars worth of songs / movies / etc on my new computer?
Appreciate your help!

Related:

1 response

xpcman Posts 19530 Registration date Wednesday October 8, 2008 Status Contributor Last seen June 15, 2019 1,826
Apr 25, 2011 at 08:40 PM
If you sign-in with your old ID and password to iTunes you should be able to download the things you paid for. There is a limit on the number of computers and devices you can sync to.

To upload from the device to the PC you will need a "third-party" program since iTunes is not made to upload from the iPad/iPhone.

you can Google for the upload program. "iDumpPod2-iTunes" is a good one - but it's not free. (under 20 dollars)

Good Luck