How to avoid from blue screen error?

Closed
prasad - May 18, 2011 at 05:43 AM
Ambucias Posts 47356 Registration date Monday February 1, 2010 Status Moderator Last seen February 15, 2023 - May 18, 2011 at 05:51 AM
Hello,

I have Computer with ups system. One day suddenly I got Blue screen error message. At that time I could not trouble shoot. I tried to repair & reinstall also. but same error is coming. Now I Replaced my hard disk. in future how to avoid from blue screen error? & How to troubleshoot?

Related:

1 response

Ambucias Posts 47356 Registration date Monday February 1, 2010 Status Moderator Last seen February 15, 2023 11,168
May 18, 2011 at 05:51 AM
Bare in mind that behind every answer, to help given on the forum, there are human volunteers who give their time trying to solve users' problems.

Therefore, it is expressly requested from kioskea forums users to show their utmost respect. For this, the use of polite expressions is a minimum.
https://ccm.net/apps-sites/internet-archeology/ccm/10131-terms-of-use-for-ccm-respect-for-others/#politesse

* Please, re-write your message accordingly, respecting the politeness charter and repost your message.

Please, thank you, appreciate, greateful are words among those forms

We trust that you understand