Windows xp problem

Closed
kim - Sep 14, 2011 at 08:59 PM
 XPDude - Sep 15, 2011 at 10:42 PM
Hello,

i have a problem encoutered in my desktop. after my computer shot down due of power block out. my computer was occur problem and this problem is always looping up to windows screen only.it connot go in, to my destop screen. after arriving to the windows screen it will re started again and again.hope you can help regarding with my problem.

a side thing i want you to know is my desktop have no CD-ROM and Floppy Disk.

thank you!
Related:

2 responses

Hi, sounds like it could be a hard drive and a powerbox failure. (Keep in mind that if you chose to replace the power supply, check that the whattage is the same, simalar or more than your origional.)
Try adding a new hard drive (Change the jumpers so that the origional becomes a slave drive) and re-install the Operating system on the new hard-drive. by the way does it lose power randomly, then re-start?
acebyte Posts 3 Registration date Wednesday September 14, 2011 Status Member Last seen September 19, 2011 2
Sep 15, 2011 at 02:03 AM
It is much more likely the problem of power supply. Change another power supply and try if it works. If not, check the motherboard and see whether the capacitances are damaged or not.
Yea, i had the same problem, after a while i found out that the motherboard was damaged due to power problems (the motherboard didn't work)