ITunes

Closed
bill - Oct 9, 2011 at 07:26 AM
 Blocked Profile - Oct 11, 2011 at 12:31 AM
Hello,
I bought an Ipod a few years ago but everytime I want to update it or change my playlists I lose music from my library. The track names and artwork are still there but the music is gone. It is usually stuff I have had for years on CD or specials concerts. When I emailed them for help I get fobbed off with the usual stuff about me having it backed up on my computer anyway but that's not the point it makes me scared to use the website for a product that I could be getting a lot more out of since it only mates with iTunes. Is there anyway I can safeguard my libraries like using a seperate password or file them in some other way? I only have the one pc.

1 response

Blocked Profile
Oct 11, 2011 at 12:31 AM
Greetings,

Please, bare in mind that before any answer given on the forum, you should know that there are volunteers who give their time trying to solve user problems. They do have a life other than this forum including me.

Therefore, it is specifically requested from Kioskea forum users to show their respect. For this, the use of polite expressions is a minimum.
https://ccm.net/apps-sites/internet-archeology/ccm/10131-terms-of-use-for-ccm-respect-for-others/#politesse

To say please, thank you, appreciate, grateful, etc... is common courtesy when you want something, especially help!

You must copy, modify and repost your message respecting the politeness charter.

We trust that you understand.