Asus Laptop M51VA is not getting turned on

Closed
sagarjacky Posts 2 Registration date Friday December 23, 2011 Status Member Last seen December 23, 2011 - Dec 23, 2011 at 06:54 PM
 Blocked Profile - Dec 25, 2011 at 12:08 AM
Hello,

The Asus M51VA laptop is not getting turned on, today morning it was having 17% remaining battery backup and i tried plugging in the AC power cord but still it was not getting charged. The battery soon got drained out and then i tried to restart the laptop with AC power cords but all in vain. Can some one help me out?
At present when i plugin the AC cord the battery light is flickering fast in light orange colour. I removed the battery and connected the AC cord alone which makes the laptops three lights flickering in green colour. While the lights where flickering I inserted the battery back and then laptop booted but once in Windows it shows battery % as 0% and again got turned off. Can some one help me to figure out whts the exact issue?

Regards
Ajay.
Related:

1 response

Blocked Profile
Dec 25, 2011 at 12:08 AM
Greetings,

Please, bare in mind that before any answer given on the forum, you should know that there are volunteers who give their time trying to solve user problems. They do have a life other than this forum including me.

Therefore, it is specifically requested from Kioskea forum users to show their respect. For this, the use of polite expressions is a minimum.
https://ccm.net/apps-sites/internet-archeology/ccm/10131-terms-of-use-for-ccm-respect-for-others/#politesse

To say please, thank you, appreciate, grateful, etc... is common courtesy when you want something, especially help!

You must copy, modify and repost your message respecting the politeness charter.

We trust that you understand.