Random Shut off Problem

Closed
Builder - Jan 15, 2012 at 07:30 PM
 LaptopLinux - Feb 13, 2012 at 04:15 PM
Hello all I have just bought a new motherboard, CPU, Ram, and Graphics card. After setting it up
And installing most of the drivers and software. IV noticed that there's a big problem it will randomly
Will shut off, No warning, No Blue screen nothing. But it only seems to shut off when installing
Flash, opening any mp3s, and trying to rate the computer, and sometimes randomly. I think it could
Be the motherboard or ram because when in bios it sometimes doesn't read the ram right.

Motherboard is an ASrock Fatal1ty 990fx Professional
Memory is a g. Skill Ripsaw x

I really need help with this, i can't think of other things it could be.

4 responses

vista.ultimate.64 Posts 211 Registration date Sunday October 3, 2010 Status Member Last seen October 18, 2013 38
Jan 15, 2012 at 09:02 PM
Hi, are you 100% sure it's not overheating? Get a compressed air can and blow it into the CPU. Although it very well may not be dust.
100% sure its not. Its ban new out of the box. I even reaplyed the Thermal Coolent.
vista.ultimate.64 Posts 211 Registration date Sunday October 3, 2010 Status Member Last seen October 18, 2013 38
Jan 15, 2012 at 11:38 PM
Alright. If i was in that situation, i would contact the manufacturer of the equipment and see what they have yo say. Unless someone else here knows what you can try.

Good luck.
Replace the power supply unit, I had that recently and replaced it with a model that was broken (The same model as the one that had the problem) and it work perfectly again. Try it and good luck!