Having problems with farmville on facebook

Closed
wolfman68 Posts 1 Registration date Friday August 31, 2012 Status Member Last seen August 31, 2012 - Aug 31, 2012 at 12:10 AM
Ambucias Posts 47356 Registration date Monday February 1, 2010 Status Moderator Last seen February 15, 2023 - Aug 31, 2012 at 05:42 AM
Hello,
yes my computer has been working fine until about 4 days ago i play farmville alot it does not load all the way can't do everything anymore loads real slow and the chat says diconnected plus when chat says diconnected my kids can't play xbox live could u possibly help me

2 responses

Ambucias Posts 47356 Registration date Monday February 1, 2010 Status Moderator Last seen February 15, 2023 11,168
Aug 31, 2012 at 05:42 AM
Hi Wolfman,

With all due respect, I'm afraid the my friend Rockshy is a little too hasty in his reply.

Playing a long time consumes a lot of memory and slows down the computer.

You must clean-up all of your temporary internet files and cookies often.

I suggest you download and run this free, yes absolutely free, tool.

https://ccm.net/downloads/security-and-maintenance/4555-ccleaner/

Should you have further speed problems, let me know and I have another trick up my sleeve.

Good luck
Blocked Profile
Aug 31, 2012 at 01:14 AM
Hello,

This is surely because of slow internet connection. It may be because of updates in the background or even because of peak hours.

Please check in your Task Manager for the processes and kill all using internet connection. Also cancel all the downloads. If still the problem persists, consider contacting your network provider for proper information about this slow connection.

Kind regards.