How can I listen to music via mono bluetooth [Solved/Closed]

Ask a question RWomanizer 369Posts Monday February 7, 2011Registration date ContributorStatus September 30, 2013 Last seen - Last answered on May 21, 2017 at 12:35 AM by Ana
Hello,

I am Using Samsung GT-S7562, with Android ICS. a have purchase a samsung bluetooth headset Hm1100. now I am not able to listen music via this.

Please help me.

Thanks!
Rahul
Helpful
+167
plus moins
Look for Mono Bluetooth Router in the "Play Store" I could listen to music on my Samsung Mono Headset HM1100. I have a Samsung S 3

Good luck
Was this answer helpful?  
ashu- Oct 28, 2013 at 02:25 AM
thanks friends
Samsung- Oct 28, 2013 at 09:11 AM
Thanks alot
khan- Oct 29, 2013 at 07:50 AM
thank aloth dude
fyz- Oct 30, 2013 at 09:35 AM
yeah! its really working..............Thanks....
Helpful
+25
plus moins
I own a Zebronics headset and after trying a lot of options I found one that works for me. My device is Samsung Galaxy S7562

1) Make sure u enable bluetooth (Settings---->Bluetooth----> Slide the bar to the right and it glows green, this shows that Bluetooth is on in ur mobile)

2) Select Bluetooth (Settings--->Bluetooth--->Make ur device visible, by default it is GT-S7562)

3) Switch on ur headset, it shows up on the ;list of available devices, if it doesn't show up, Click the Scan button on ur mobile screen and find and pair ur headet to mobile

4) Once it is paired and connected, U have a few more things to do before u can listen to Music from ur headset

5) Download Bluetooth Manager ICS from Google Play Store

6) Download Rocket Music Player form Google Play Store (any player other than the one that came with ur mobile and Google Play Music is supposed to work but I use Rocket Music Player)

7) Open Bluetooth Manager and U will find a checkbox next to a "Select Filter" button. Tick this checkbox and minimise the app but do not close it

8) Open Rocket Player and play any song u want, U will hear it through ur bluetooth headset and not out loud.

Enjoy!!!
vara- Jun 28, 2013 at 07:05 AM
but when phone call coming it is arithmetically disconnect again its not connected if know solve problem
Helpful
+12
plus moins
Hi Rahul,

Follow the below mentioned steps to pair your Samsung HM1100 Mono Headset with Samsung GT-S7562:

1. With the headset powered on, press and hold the Talk button until the blue indicator light stays lit.
2. If you power on the headset for the first time, it will enter into Pairing mode immediately.
3. On your phone, in the application list, select "Settings" and then "Bluetooth" and then "Scan".
4. Select the headset (HM1100) from the list of devices found by the phone.
5. Enter the Bluetooth PIN (0000, 4 zeros) to pair and connect the headset to your phone.

Now you should be able to listen to music through your headphone.

Do reply with results.
Helpful
+11
plus moins
Hi Rahul,

Try the below mentioned steps and see if this fixes the problem:

1. In the application list, select "Settings".
2. Select "Sound".
3. Select "Volume".
4. Adjust the volume for Bluetooth on your device.

In addition to the above steps, check to make sure the volume on the Bluetooth headphone as well as the phone is set to appropriate levels when playing music.

Do reply with results.
Helpful
+8
plus moins
Hi Zohaib,

Thanks for your reply,

the device is paired with my mobile and I am able to do call from my bluetooth. but when I am going to listen music via bluetooth the mobile not searching my headset.
juned- Apr 9, 2013 at 04:06 AM
1100 is not for misic
Helpful
+7
plus moins
Hi juned,

Do you need any help? I would like to assist you here, but from your comment it is not clear as to what is meant by "1100 is not for misic". Please respond with clarification on this.
Helpful
+5
plus moins
muhammad's solution works perfectly :)
i paired my samsumg bluetooth with my xperia arc s via mono bluetooth router s/w installed via playstore

Member requests are more likely to be responded to.

Members can monitor the statuses of their requests from their account pages.

A CCM membership gives you access to additional options.

Not a member yet?