Dell inspiron problem

Closed
theetla.himabindu Posts 1 Registration date Friday August 2, 2013 Status Member Last seen August 2, 2013 - Aug 2, 2013 at 04:41 AM
Zohaib R Posts 2368 Registration date Sunday September 23, 2012 Status Member Last seen December 13, 2018 - Aug 4, 2013 at 02:17 AM
i have problem with my dell inspiron laptop it is not getting open on pressing power button. it has been stopped responding from last night, showing a window with notification.."server execution is failed". please help me in getting out

1 response

Zohaib R Posts 2368 Registration date Sunday September 23, 2012 Status Member Last seen December 13, 2018 69
Aug 4, 2013 at 02:17 AM
Hi theetla.himabindu,

From your description of the problem it is not clear as to what is happening with your Dell Inspiron Laptop. As you mentioned, "it has been stopped responding from last night, showing a window with notification.."server execution is failed"". This message appears due to a Windows Media player error. Are you able to see the Dell Logo on startup? If yes, please try to boot to the "Safe Mode". Click here to find the steps on how to boot to "Safe Mode".

Do reply with results.

To know more about Dell's products, services and drivers & downloads, please go to http://dell.to/YBlak6