My laptop wont be boot up show only black screen and cursor

Closed
loving sonu Posts 1 Registration date Tuesday December 3, 2013 Status Member Last seen December 3, 2013 - Dec 3, 2013 at 12:14 PM
carminabigue Posts 620 Registration date Tuesday March 19, 2013 Status Member Last seen June 10, 2015 - Dec 3, 2013 at 12:27 PM
hello ..i have an boot up problem with ma lenovo lappy....i face it first time...my lappy starting up but after welcome process still on black screen...after that nothing happen only show black screen and cursor...plz help me i dont want install window agian....
Related:

1 response

carminabigue Posts 620 Registration date Tuesday March 19, 2013 Status Member Last seen June 10, 2015 125
Dec 3, 2013 at 12:27 PM
Try this:

1. Boot from the Windows 7 install disk
2. After choosing your language, choose the "Repair your computer" option on the "install now" screen
3. Optional step: if you need special drivers to access your hard drives (SCSI, etc), follow the "load drivers" onscreen instructions to read them from an external source.
4. When prompted, choose the "System restore" option
5. Choose one of the previous restore points (I chose the second one down on mine just to be sure)
6. The system will roll back installs to that restore point; reboot only when prompted

I hope this is helpful to you.

Thanks!