Speakers using windows vista

Closed
jumpy - Mar 7, 2009 at 08:00 AM
priyanshu253 Posts 2 Registration date Friday March 6, 2009 Status Member Last seen March 7, 2009 - Mar 7, 2009 at 08:44 AM
Hello,
I have a new computer with windows vista, hooked up a set of speakers to it and the ports on the back of the computer there is no sound when hooked up to the back when I hook up to front there is sound. I cannot find where to activate the back jacks on the computer it seems like this is the issue or is it?
Related:

1 response

priyanshu253 Posts 2 Registration date Friday March 6, 2009 Status Member Last seen March 7, 2009
Mar 7, 2009 at 08:44 AM
Hello,

I will try to help you. but the problem is that u have not given the motherboard details & also of the sond card.

If you motherboard is of INTEL then you must reinstall the driver given with the motherboard for the sound card.
If you have installed a new sound card then try to install its driver.

if this also not work then check wheater output jack is fine or not. because accourding to u sound is comming from the front jack.

& one more thing i would say if u have installed Microsoft Windows Xp. which is not having the service pack then install SP3 if not possible then u must install SP2 (nessry.) before you install your driver for the sound card. because the new motherboard have their own sound card.

hope this works for you...

If it doen't the you hav to call a tech. person to solve your problem.....

Bye....