Slow PC On start up..

Closed
blindlife Posts 3 Registration date Friday March 13, 2009 Status Member Last seen April 4, 2009 - Mar 17, 2009 at 12:02 AM
blindlife Posts 3 Registration date Friday March 13, 2009 Status Member Last seen April 4, 2009 - Apr 4, 2009 at 01:23 AM
HI all,

I have windows XP Service Pack 2 installed on the PC.However now it takes too much time (nearly 4 minutes) to come up to actual speed after i logged on to the windows.

It stucks for few minutes and then works fine.I have removed all un-necessary start up programs and now it loads only bit-defender (My Virus Guard). Any suggestions.I hope registry cleaner will help me.Your thoughts...?
Related:

2 responses

givemepsc Posts 33 Registration date Monday September 22, 2008 Status Member Last seen May 12, 2009 18
Mar 18, 2009 at 07:52 AM
what is your computer configuration
blindlife Posts 3 Registration date Friday March 13, 2009 Status Member Last seen April 4, 2009
Apr 4, 2009 at 01:23 AM
HI All,

Extremely sorry for the late reply.There are 2 reasons for that.one is i have been out from the home.other one is thanks to JV Powertools 2009 i have solved my problem.

Sorry for not mentioning the configuration. It is

Processor : Intel Pentium Dual Core (1.8 Ghz)
RAM : 1GB
HDD : 160GB

I was so frustrated about the problem for some time cause nothing had helped me.However one of ma friend who is having the same PC as mine did not experienced a problem like mine.

So i asked him about the problem and he said that he is using a registry cleaner called JV Powertools 2009 and it got rid of every problem.So i also try it and results are amazing.

I ran a scan and found 31 errors and i fixed them using their tools.

Then i restarted the PC and now it loads very fast (nearly within 25 secs) I think JV Powertools has eliminated the unwanted registry files which effects the unwanted startups.Its been some time i have used it and so far PC works super fine.No errors or application conflicts or slow pc.Love it..!

Thanks for your interest to help and really appreciate it.Try it if you have problems like that.I am sure it's gonna help.see ya again in forums again.byee