Recover corrupted outlook express folders

Solved/Closed
LambCastillo Posts 1 Registration date Saturday February 28, 2015 Status Member Last seen February 28, 2015 - Feb 28, 2015 at 06:41 PM
balighawad Posts 1 Registration date Tuesday April 14, 2015 Status Member Last seen April 14, 2015 - Apr 14, 2015 at 07:29 PM
I accidentaly deleted some folders in my Inbox Folder. My problem is now, how do I get back the .dbx files without losing any important information? Please help me!
Related:

1 response

balighawad Posts 1 Registration date Tuesday April 14, 2015 Status Member Last seen April 14, 2015 1
Apr 14, 2015 at 07:29 PM
I suggest you to use some methods to fix .dbx files...

1. Using the Compacting method.
To start, follow these steps:
-In Outlook Express, click Work Offline on the File menu to terminate any transmission.
-In the Folder list, click on Outlook Express to ensure that no email or news folder is opened.
-Close the Folder list by click the X in the upper right-hand corner of the list panel.
-On the File menu, select Folder, and then select Compact All Folders.
This might take several minutes.
-If an error occurs, close Outlook Express, re-open it, and begin the process again from the top.

2. Use third party software, if nothing helps or your .dbx files can't be completely restored https://www.repairtoolbox.com/outlookexpressrepair.html Outlook Express Repair Toolbox supports restoration .dbx files of Outlook Express 5.5 and 6.