Suspicious activity done from my gmail account on 5th of october

Closed
kapil - Oct 5, 2015 at 07:00 AM
Ambucias Posts 47356 Registration date Monday February 1, 2010 Status Moderator Last seen February 15, 2023 - Oct 5, 2015 at 05:21 PM
Hello,

Hello I would like get my trash recovered, someone changed my password and deliberately deleted few mails from my account i know who is that person, but i would like to what has been sent from my gmail account to which account..
what was deleted from the trash..

this is a very serious matter.. need help!!

I have already contacted google support as mentioned steps..
they said they cant..

Hello,

We received your request to recover deleted emails from your account. Unfortunately, the emails were permanently deleted, so we're not able to get them back for you.

We know this can be really frustrating, and we're sorry that we can't help this time around. To help prevent this from happening again, it's a good idea to double check the security of your account. We've put together some tools and tips in our "Security Checklist" article that you can read through in about 10 minutes to make sure the only one who has access to your Gmail is you.

If you'd like to better understand how deletion works in Gmail, or how long email stays in Trash before it's deleted (about a month), please read through our "Deleted Messages" article.

Thanks again for using Gmail,

The Google Support Team
Related:

1 response

Ambucias Posts 47356 Registration date Monday February 1, 2010 Status Moderator Last seen February 15, 2023 11,168
Oct 5, 2015 at 05:21 PM
Hello,

Only Gmail can explain how they manage their servers.

Usually Gmail or any other client will make regular sweeps and delete all that has been deleted from trash. (It's matter of space and cleanliness)

My recommendation to recover e-mails deleted from trash is the following:

If Gmail has not deleted the messages from the server, you can recover deleted emails after deleting them from your trash folder. You must open your gmail then click the drop down grey arrow on the left from your search box at the top of the screen. It will then ask you several question such as to: or from, subject, key words or date within. Click on the blue search button on the bottom left of the search box and all of your deleted emails should be revealed.