How old is my Google account?
Like many people, you may have had your Google account for quite a while. Google does not have a feature that expressly displays the creation date of your account. However, if you are interested in locating it, there does exist a roundabout way of locating it.
How to find your Google account creation date?
- From a desktop computer, log in to your Gmail account.
- Then, click the gear icon to access your Account Settings.
- Select Forwarding and POP/IMAP. POP forwarding will have been activated since the date of your account creation:
How to find your Google login history?
To check your Google login history, follow these simple steps:
- Go to your Google Account.
- On the left pane, choose Security .
- On the Your devices panel, select Manage devices.
- You'll be able to see devices where you're currently signed in to your Google Account.
You can also see a lost of devices where you have signed out of your Google account for the last 28 days.
In the Manage devices tab scroll down to Where you've signed out and you'll the list you are looking for.
Do you need more help with Gmail? Check out our forum!