Like many people, you may have had your Google account for quite a while. Google does not have a feature that expressly displays the creation date of your account. However, if you are interested in locating it, there does exist a roundabout way of locating it.
How to find your Google account creation date?
- From a desktop computer, log in to your Gmail account.
- Then, click the gear icon to access your Account Settings.
- Select Forwarding and POP/IMAP. POP forwarding will have been activated since the date of your account creation:
How to find your Google login history?
To check your Google login history, follow these simple steps:
- Go to your Google Account.
- On the left pane, choose Security .
- On the Your devices panel, select Manage devices.
- You'll be able to see devices where you're currently signed in to your Google Account.
You can also see a lost of devices where you have signed out of your Google account for the last 28 days.
In the Manage devices tab scroll down to Where you've signed out and you'll the list you are looking for.
- How old is my gmail account
- Google creation date
- When was my google account created
- How to hack gmail account recover > Guide
- Orkut login gmail account > Guide
- How to activate gmail account > Forum - Internet/Social Networks
- How to remove gmail account from whatsapp > Guide
- How to recover my old Gmail account [solved] > Forum - Gmail
- What are Gmail's incoming and outgoing servers?
- Attach files on Gmail: on Android, iOS, Windows, and Mac
- Send voice messages via Gmail: from PC, iPhone, Android
- Recover Gmail password: via phone number, security questions
- How to turn off important in Gmail?
- Use Unicode (UTF-8) encoding for outgoing messages on Gmail
- Add an image to Gmail signature: with or without a URL
- Create a new Gmail account: without phone number, for child
- How to hyperlink text in Gmail?
- How to 'Reply All' in Gmail?
- Set swipe gestures in Gmail: swipe to delete, archive
- Turn off Gmail notifications: Android, iPhone, Chrome
- How to cancel a sent email on Gmail?
- How to stop auto-download email attachments in the Gmail app
- Change your Gmail password: on iPhone, Android, computer
- Delete search history in the Gmail app: iPhone, Android, PC
- How to sign in with another account in Gmail
- Transfer Gmail contacts: to iCloud iPhone/iPad
- Restore deleted Gmail emails: from spam, trash
- Delete your Gmail account permanently: from computer, phone
- How to turn on read receipts on Gmail
- Change profile picture in Gmail: Android, iPhone, desktop
- Stop unwanted emails in Gmail: block users, report spam
- Set Gmail as the default inbox on Android
- Access your Gmail account: via iPhone, Android, PC
- How to use Gmail to send and receive emails
- Confidential mode on Gmail: encryption and attachments
- How to enable the spell checker on Gmail?
- Add a signature in Gmail: via Android, iPhone, computer
- How to add a profile picture to your Gmail account?
- How to manage multiple accounts on Gmail app
- What Is Gmail Go?
- How to send emails as attachments in Gmail
- Create and switch between multiple signatures in Gmail