Copy of cd

Closed
Natty1984 - Apr 25, 2016 at 11:07 AM
 Natty1984 - Apr 25, 2016 at 06:16 PM
Hello, I have recently put many albums to my phone, I have got 3 copys of the same cd but won't play on my laptop sounds like I recorded at a concert via my phone or rip properly why? The files appear to be the names of the songs and all 3 cds play in my stereo and car stereo,

2 responses

Blocked Profile
Apr 25, 2016 at 04:48 PM
So are you asking about the quality of the recordings, or about the fact that your pc won't play them?
The fact my laptop wont play them (I can actually play them on there just really bad quality of sound) I have three copys of same cd one was brand new, I thought it was cd but tried on my ps and stereo they're all fine
Blocked Profile
Apr 25, 2016 at 06:05 PM
Does no CD play, or just these? Do you have a media player. Windows 10 doesn't come with one, you must download it from the store! I will write later about licensing and shipment with OS!
Just these,, I put like 9 album to my phone through windows media player and they're all fine it's just this one cd, I even brought it new incase was the cd s, but all 3 copys are fine in a stereo, my laptop has a dvd rewriter, if that could be the cause (some of the albums which works fine on the laptop are also alot older than this cd)
Blocked Profile
Apr 25, 2016 at 06:11 PM
Sounds like Licensing then!
I copied them to my phone through my PlayStation so I completed the task but they would be better quality if I could do it through media player as I had to copy to PlayStation then copy fron there to my phone lol
If it's licence though wouldn't they still play on my laptop??
Blocked Profile
Apr 25, 2016 at 06:13 PM
It is licensing, no doubt.