Windows cant start

Closed
rahul kashyap - May 19, 2016 at 08:03 AM
KY_WD Posts 2053 Registration date Thursday October 23, 2014 Status Member Last seen February 28, 2017   - May 19, 2016 at 10:47 AM
i was just installing android ISO in my windows 7 pc by a bootable pendrive then it says boot error after that pc doesnt started and black screen was coming after switch on the pc i installed windows 7 again with cd but after full installation it doesnt start plz help me
Related:

1 response

KY_WD Posts 2053 Registration date Thursday October 23, 2014 Status Member Last seen February 28, 2017   122
May 19, 2016 at 10:47 AM
Hello rahul kashyap,

I think the reason not be able to boot correctly your PC is the fact that the OS has not been properly installed on the HDD. That's why my suggestion is if you have the option to wipe out the whole drive and try to install from scratch the OS. You could do so by taking out the drive from your PC and connecting it to another one as an external drive via cable or an external case. Also, you could do a low level format with Linux Live CD/USB. Within the Ubuntu forum you can find the steps how to make a USB bootable. When you boot from it you could find the option ot wipe out the drive.
You can perform a full erase of the disk with a thirdparty data recovery software.

Hope this helps. Cheers