My facebook account was disabled by mistake

Closed
Kareem medhat - Jun 20, 2016 at 02:00 AM
Ambucias Posts 47356 Registration date Monday February 1, 2010 Status Moderator Last seen February 15, 2023 - Jun 20, 2016 at 05:40 AM
Hello, three days ago i was surprised by a sudden disabling to my (real) account, this happened just two hours after reporting a (fake) account who was impersonating me (using the same name, profile picture and cover photo) it didn't take more than 2 minutes to shut this fake account down, but weirdly, after two hours i came to find that my own account is disabled too, they give me a message that "someone reported you for impersonation" i do not know how actually things had gone like this. I sent a photo of my national ID as an appeal to Facebook to re open my account but I didn't receive any response till now. Could you please give me any information about this matter, will they respond to me or not and how long does it take to get a response?
Thanks

1 response

Ambucias Posts 47356 Registration date Monday February 1, 2010 Status Moderator Last seen February 15, 2023 11,168
Jun 20, 2016 at 05:40 AM
Hi

Sorry but we do not have the information you are asking for, we have no contacts with Facebook.