My laptop will NOT turn on

Closed
Ryn - Aug 1, 2016 at 09:42 PM
R2D2_WD Posts 3606 Registration date Monday September 1, 2014 Status Member Last seen February 20, 2017   - Aug 2, 2016 at 03:42 AM
Hello, I have tried taking the battery out, and the charger and held it for 30+ seconds so many times. It will not work! I don't want to get a new computer because all of my important files will be deleted. And, I don't really have enough money to go to the shop and get it fixed. If you have any other solutions, please help
Related:

1 response

R2D2_WD Posts 3606 Registration date Monday September 1, 2014 Status Member Last seen February 20, 2017   155
Aug 2, 2016 at 03:42 AM
Hi Ryn,

There may be some problem with your laptop. You may be facing a power supply or a motherboard issue, but it is highly possible that your hard drive is in good condition. If your laptop is not under warranty, I would recommend you to open it and remove the hard drive. Connect it to a desktop PC as a secondary drive and try copy all important data. Sadly, I think you may need to contact a technician in order to get your laptop fixed.

Hope this helps