Keyboard Keys have interchanged [Solved/Closed]

Ask a question Mayank - Last answered on Aug 7, 2016 at 08:20 AM by Eneeny
My keyboard keys have interchanged somehow. Two of my keys i.e (@ & " ). Both of this signs are interchanged. i tried changing the keyboard setting from UK to US style but still not result. Please help me.
plus moins
hi daery you only useing one lunge as like u.k or u.s dont use a both oky hav a good luck
Was this answer helpful?  

Member requests are more likely to be responded to.

Members can monitor the statuses of their requests from their account pages.

A CCM membership gives you access to additional options.

Not a member yet?

Sign up now. It takes less than a minute and is completely free!