Laptop is on but lcd is black

Closed
sarah - Aug 3, 2016 at 02:12 AM
Zibanany Posts 2 Registration date Wednesday August 3, 2016 Status Member Last seen August 3, 2016 - Aug 3, 2016 at 06:37 AM
Hello, i took out the battery and holded the button for two minutes, then on the laptop but still it isn't on.please tell me what to do?
Related:

2 responses

R2D2_WD Posts 3606 Registration date Monday September 1, 2014 Status Member Last seen February 20, 2017   155
Aug 3, 2016 at 04:42 AM
Hi Sarah,

If possible, please connect another monitor to your laptop. You can use a desktop monitor or a TV. Check if there will be a signal. If there is s signal, there may be an issue with your laptop’s monitor.
If there is no signal, there may be a hardware issue with your laptop. I strongly recommend you to contact the seller, if your laptop is under warranty. If warranty has expired, search for some assistance from a technician.

Hope this helps

Zibanany Posts 2 Registration date Wednesday August 3, 2016 Status Member Last seen August 3, 2016
Updated on Jan 8, 2022 at 06:22 AM
Hi Sarah
It would help if you give more details.
Here are some of the things that you can check for:
Your AC adaptor is it working fine is the indicator that its transmitting power on.
If not get a different charger
Check your power source.
Are there any lights that turn on when you press power button. If yes what color are they?

Also flea power can cause issues so if that is the problem remove your battery and press the power button for 15 seconds plug it bag and try again