Continuous three beeps

Closed
Jackson0025 Posts 1 Registration date Thursday September 15, 2016 Status Member Last seen September 15, 2016 - Sep 15, 2016 at 01:48 PM
Monicadawson Posts 29 Registration date Thursday July 7, 2016 Status Member Last seen September 20, 2016 - Sep 16, 2016 at 06:41 AM
I have a custom built computer that I have built this year DDR3 memory 32 GB of RAM motherboard is a MSI A 7 AM – E45 V2 it is water cold by Coursier HV 2Extreme CPU is a AMD 5800-A10 processor also an ATI Radeon XFX R7 390X

Recently added a few fans now when starts everything comes on but computer just continuously beeps three times Beepbeepbeep pause beep beep beep pause beepbeepbeep pause beepbeepbeep and so on and so on , I have removed ram reinserted cleaned all cards PCI express etc. uninstalled complete PC build , have rebuilt and same problem everything is clean reinserted and no change in the beeps can anyone please help or give an idea on what I should do , just built the computer this year 2016 only seven months old all brand-new parts oh yeah plus a 1000 watt Senty 80bronze power supply etc .......

1 response

Monicadawson Posts 29 Registration date Thursday July 7, 2016 Status Member Last seen September 20, 2016
Sep 16, 2016 at 06:41 AM
Once again remove the RAM from the slot, clean it and place it back properly

or try another slot. Check you RAM also. Even bad RAM will result such problems.

Check if you are able to get the display from the onboard VGA.
Even if,it will not work then try this one:
1) If you are sure that you are getting the beep, beep, beep [pause] and your RAM is working in an another PC then check your memory module (RAM Slots). Clean it and place it back properly.
2) First remove your video card andt then try resetting your BIOS settings.
Turn off your PC and remove the power chord --> Open the cabinet --> Remove
the CMOS battery for 15-30 minutes and then put it back properly. Now plug the
power cord back in and switch ON your PC.
Click on the below hyperlink "CMOS Battery" if you don't have any idea about the
CMOS battery
CMOS Battery
If the problem still exist, click on the below link and follow the instructions in "Hardware Reset".