Gmail Yahoo Outlook everything Is HACKED!! HELP

Closed
Sara - Oct 22, 2016 at 12:39 PM
Ambucias Posts 47356 Registration date Monday February 1, 2010 Status Moderator Last seen February 15, 2023 - Oct 22, 2016 at 04:54 PM
Hello,

Hi October 21st 2016 I received a suspicious email from Yahoo stating that my account had been breached in late 2014 and through their investigations they have reason to believe that my identity has been compromised they also said that they linked the perpetrator back to a state Affiliated organization.. almost immediately after I open that email I got a message in Gmail saying got my security was low I needed to update my password this is all on my phone I have the Galaxy S7 so I text out of that email I try to log into my Gmail account which is synced to my Yahoo account and it said that my password has been changed and two step verification had been prompted I couldn't answer the questions because I didn't know them now I'm locked out of my Gmail my Outlook business account and multiple other email accounts I can't access my Google Play Store and my SIM card has been locked which is enabling me to make or receive phone calls or text messages??? Someone please help me tell me what I should do I already contacted my service provider and they looked on there and said that my son is still activated and is still in use but I'm not able to make calls on it because it's saying it's locked on my phone...

Related:

1 response

Ambucias Posts 47356 Registration date Monday February 1, 2010 Status Moderator Last seen February 15, 2023 11,168
Oct 22, 2016 at 04:54 PM
Hello Sara,

Please state clearly and exactly what you wish help for.

If it is to unlock your phone we will not be able to help you.