Lost account

Solved/Closed
Chris Goodfellow - Dec 12, 2016 at 05:35 AM
Ambucias Posts 47356 Registration date Monday February 1, 2010 Status Moderator Last seen February 15, 2023 - Dec 12, 2016 at 05:48 AM
Hello,
Please could you advise, I don't know if my account has been hacked away or if you have closed it down through little use.
The last e mail that I received was on Friday, most of my mails are through icloud or btinternet addresses but I used yahoo first and am reluctant to give it up to avoid loosing occasional old contacts. Also quite a few old functions were set up through it.
Have read about google accounts being hacked but had not yet got round to changing the passwords on all my devices.
The problem now is that my wife can not book up airline tickets with easy jet, her account is not recognized although it won't let her set up a new one whilst I have been unable to reset my yahoo google account for emails since password doesn't work. Not sure if the two problems are related. Fortunately google and google chrome still work.
Many thanks for your advice.
Chris Goodfellow

1 response

Ambucias Posts 47356 Registration date Monday February 1, 2010 Status Moderator Last seen February 15, 2023 11,169
Dec 12, 2016 at 05:48 AM
I found the solution to your issue in this CCM « How-to » article:

“Yahoo Mail How to Recover Your Account”

Click on the following link to view the How-to:

https://ccm.net/faq/36332-how-to-recover-your-yahoo-mail-account

Good luck