Enable gmail account from diable mood

Closed
Suman Thapa - Dec 16, 2016 at 02:55 AM
Ambucias Posts 47356 Registration date Monday February 1, 2010 Status Moderator Last seen February 15, 2023 - Dec 16, 2016 at 04:48 AM
Hello,

My gmail account had disable so a i want to enable my gmail account my gmail addres is ***@***

please provide me information about this problem following address
***@***

2 responses

Ambucias Posts 47356 Registration date Monday February 1, 2010 Status Moderator Last seen February 15, 2023 11,168
Dec 16, 2016 at 04:48 AM
Google wants to ensure that everyone has a chance to safely and securely connect and communicate. To help preserve this environment, Google reserves the right to:
• Suspend a Google Account from using a particular product or the entire Google Accounts system if there is a violation of the Google Terms of Service, product-specific Terms of Service (available on the product page), or product-specific policies.
• Terminate your account at any time, for any reason, with or without notice.
Please start by reviewing the relevant Terms of Service. Then, if you think your account should not have been disabled, please fill out this form
https://support.google.com/accounts/contact/disabled2
Tabeer Posts 63 Registration date Thursday December 3, 2015 Status Member Last seen December 26, 2016 23
Dec 16, 2016 at 03:13 AM
Google Account disabled due to suspicious activity
If you've been redirected to this page from the sign-in page, it means that access to your Google Account has been disabled.

Because we detected unusual activity on your account, we've disabled the account for your protection. We want to protect your privacy and make sure that only you have access to your account.

To recover access to this account, try signing in to your account through www.google.com/accounts with the last password you remember using. If your sign-in is successful, you’ll be asked to verify your phone number. Once the verification is complete, you can safely continue using your account.

If your password is rejected, or if you are directed immediately to this page after signing in, please visit our password assistance page. Once you enter your Google Account email address and type the letters in the distorted picture, you can fill out your information on our contact form. Make sure you provide accurate and complete answers.