My Windows Won't Let Me Open Anything

Closed
Mags - Dec 29, 2016 at 08:13 PM
R2D2_WD Posts 3606 Registration date Monday September 1, 2014 Status Member Last seen February 20, 2017   - Dec 30, 2016 at 03:08 AM
Hello,
My windows wont let me open anything!!!! Every time I click something, even internet explorer, it just crashes. This laptop is brand new too

Related:

1 response

R2D2_WD Posts 3606 Registration date Monday September 1, 2014 Status Member Last seen February 20, 2017   155
Dec 30, 2016 at 03:08 AM
Hi Mags,

Could you give us more details about the issue? When you click something you get an error message or your PC just hangs and you need to restart it? Are there any problems while booting? Please open the BIOS menu and check if all the RAM memory is recognized. If your PC lacks RAM memory, this may cause similar problems. Since this is a brand new laptop, the best thing to do is to contact the seller. He may give you some troubleshooting advices. One of them may be to factory reset the laptop, which may fix some errors but will harm all stored information. So, if you have important files on the PC, please back them up.

Hope this helps