Facebook account is blocked

Closed
Manasa Gopalachar - Updated by Ambucias on 25/02/17 at 05:48 AM
Ambucias Posts 47356 Registration date Monday February 1, 2010 Status Moderator Last seen February 15, 2023 - Feb 25, 2017 at 05:07 AM
Hello,
My account is blocked from midnight yesterday.. and am trying al the ways to retrieve my account but not possible and am not able to contact customer care support and not able to complain in any way and had pinged on Facebook official page but no response tried to submit an appeal but it's showing it email id related to Facebook is not correct but it's is correct and have submitted security Id proof of my name dob and photo stil am unable to access my account .. can anyone help me in this

1 response

Ambucias Posts 47356 Registration date Monday February 1, 2010 Status Moderator Last seen February 15, 2023 11,169
Feb 25, 2017 at 05:07 AM
Hi

You say that you have submitted the requested documents, if when you created your account, you used your full real name, you must wait for Facebook's reply which may take weeks.

If you have not used your full real name, your account will never be enabled again.

Good luck