Facebook log in problem

Closed
endalew awoke - Updated on Jun 6, 2017 at 03:33 PM
Daniel Telele Posts 1227 Registration date Tuesday March 7, 2017 Status Member Last seen November 4, 2021   - May 27, 2017 at 12:26 PM
Hello,
My facebook account is not able to log in, I can't to open my account . how to solve this problem or help me now

1 response

Daniel Telele Posts 1227 Registration date Tuesday March 7, 2017 Status Member Last seen November 4, 2021   6,277
Updated on May 27, 2017 at 04:54 PM
Hello,

To resolve the issue, go to the Facebook log in page and under the field where you enter your password, you will find a link: Forgotten account. Click this link and you will be taken to a page to find your account. Enter the email address or phone number associated with your Facebook account and select Search. If the information you have entered is correct, Facebook will recognise your account and propose various methods (i.e. text , email), based on your security settings, to reset your password. Before continuing, confirm that the account found is yours. Then, you will be able to reset your password and access you account using your updated password.

If you do not remember the email or phone number linked to your Facebook account, or if you no longer have access to it, select the link No longer have access to these?. If you arrive at this step, you will likely have to create a new account, as Facebook requires you to confirm your account before updating your password. If you are able to regain access to you email or phone number linked to the account, you will be able to follow the reset password procedure.

Sincerely,
CCM