Lenovo screen turns off when plugged in [Solved]

Ask a question steven10101989 2Posts Thursday July 6, 2017Registration date July 8, 2017 Last seen - Last answered on Jul 10, 2017 at 07:24 PM by ac3mark
The Lenovo G580 screen will turn off when I plug in the charger. It will still charges the battery but I cannot use it when it is plugged in. The battery lasts several hours so I believe it is good. I checked the sleep mode settings in the power options and they seem OK.The Lenovo G580 screen will turn off when I plug in the charger. It will still charges the battery but I cannot use it when it is plugged in. The battery lasts several hours so I believe it is good. I checked the sleep mode settings in the power options and they seem OK.
Helpful
+0
plus moins
Is there an echo in here?

Perhaps the power settings say to turn off the display when connected to AC power? Have you verified the Settings are correct? I have seen settings that say turn off the laptop if the battery gets below 95%! No kidding!
Leave a comment
Helpful
+0
plus moins
Thank you!
ac3mark 7998Posts Monday June 3, 2013Registration date ModeratorStatus October 16, 2017 Last seen - Jul 10, 2017 at 07:24 PM
Dearest steven10101989, please let us know what fixed it!
Leave a comment

Member requests are more likely to be responded to.

Members can monitor the statuses of their requests from their account pages.

A CCM membership gives you access to additional options.

Not a member yet?