Merge pdf pages any program without & rotate

Ask a question scarcity 33Posts Friday November 4, 2016Registration date July 30, 2017 Last seen - Last answered on Jul 30, 2017 at 07:48 PM by scarcity
Hello, merge pdf pages any program without & rotate then save how?
See more 
Helpful
+0
plus moins
Are you attempting to publish something?

It is called work! Do it, and save it, then print it, the publish it!
scarcity 33Posts Friday November 4, 2016Registration date July 30, 2017 Last seen - Jul 27, 2017 at 04:23 PM
no anything publishing doesnt im. just mine pc on entire pdf items merging im. however some pages top/down like created, this for rotate make shall im it saving i. but page the close then again every opening at page previous like head down being.
Leave a comment
Helpful
+0
plus moins
Have you looked on the Adobe support site yet:
https://forums.adobe.com/thread/285518

I found that by utilizing google!
scarcity 33Posts Friday November 4, 2016Registration date July 30, 2017 Last seen - Jul 27, 2017 at 07:31 PM
already either i here searching im. however still here even fully solution wasnt. be shall wanted side to flip & that save. (top-down-right-left)
Leave a comment
Helpful
+0
plus moins
OK, you best option is to re-scan the item! The PDf was created upside down, and you need to re-scan it!
scarcity 33Posts Friday November 4, 2016Registration date July 30, 2017 Last seen - Jul 29, 2017 at 06:55 PM
of course repeatly scanning im, however device which determines if that making. but generally unwanted side to making. scanned item here putting cant im unfortunately. image button where?
Leave a comment
Helpful
+0
plus moins
Leave a comment

Member requests are more likely to be responded to.

Members can monitor the statuses of their requests from their account pages.

A CCM membership gives you access to additional options.

Not a member yet?