Daemon Tools is an optical disk authoring program and disk image emulator for Windows. The software program imitates a drive on your computer system as a means of opening or utilizing a software program that your system is unable to open. Here's a quick tutorial on how to enable the tool's advanced emulation, which will allow you to access its SecuROM and SafeDisc options.
How to enable Daemon Tools Lite advanced emulation?
Right-click on the program icon in the system tray. Click Preferences > Advanced.
In the right section of the screen, check Advanced Emulation, and then click Apply:
You will be asked to reboot your system. Click OK to proceed.
Once the reboot is complete, you will be able to access your new Daemon Tools options.
- Daemon tools securom
- Damon tools
- Enable Advanced Emulation on Daemon Tools Lite
- Create an ISO Disk Image: in Windows 10, file > Guide
- Daemon Tools Lite: burn an ISO image > Guide
- DAEMON Tools Lite > Download
- Daemon tools lite problem > Forum - Software
- Create an ISO file via ImgBurn: from files and folders
- How to burn a CD with Nero: in Windows 10
- How to burn an ISO file using Nero
- DVD overburning Nero Express