If you want to make copy of a DVD but you don't have a blank DVD in hand, you can create a DVD disc image and save it to your hard drive. The disc image can be then burned to DVD readable by a living room DVD player. in order to this, we can make use of Daemon Tools Lite program. Read on for details.
How to download and install Daemon Tools?
- Download Daemon Tools Lite
- Double-click the downloaded file (DTLite4454-0316.exe) and follow the installation wizard instructions
- Installation Tip: choose "Free license" and don't accept third party softwares like "TuneUp utilities", "MountSpace" or other toolbars.
How to create ISO Disc Image?
- Insert the DVD in the DVD tray.
- Run Daemon Tools Lite
- In the main window, click on the Create Disk Image
- In the window that opens, click the button with three dots under Target Image File
- In the dialog that opens select your device (optical drive where the target DVD is)
- Save as .iso. -"Standard ISO Images (*. Iso)", assign a name to the disk image that you are creating, then click on "Save"
- Click the Start button and wait for the creation of the disk image.