Notepad++ is a text editor that can be used to edit source code. You can get more use of out the software by adding plugins to it. In this article, you will learn how to install new plugins on Notepad++.
How to automatically install plugins on Notepad++?
- Open the Plugins Menu > Plugin Manager > Show Plugin Manager:
- The list of available plugins will be displayed. Check the boxes of the desired plugins and click Install:
How to manually install plugins on Notepad++?
- You may also choose to manually install an unofficial plugin. Begin by downloading and unzipping the .zip file.
- Copy the below .dll file to the Notepad++'s plugins folder:
- Start Notepad++ and go to the Plugins menu.
- Search for the plugin and install it.
Need more help with text editors? Check out our forum!