In this article we will show you how to create an image from your files and folders. ImgBurn allows you to easily create an image out of your files and folders and we have outlined the step-by-step guide below.
How to create an image from your files and folders?
- Open ImgBurn.
- Click on Create image file from files/folders.
- Use the buttons in the Source section to select your files and folders you want to include in the image file.
- Select the destination for your image file (.iso).
- You can configure the options for your .iso files.
- Finally click on Build button.
How to convert ImgBurn files to ISO?
- Select the images you'd like to convert to ISO in the ImgBurn program.
- Click on Convert to ISO and save the files. Now you can burn them to a DVD if you want.
Do you need more help with iso? Check out our forum!
- Create img file
- Imgburn create iso
- Folder to img
- State information about number and size of partition created mention file system
- [dcc32 fatal error] f2039 could not create output file '.win32debugproject1.exe' > Guide
- How to create .ico file from png > Guide
- How to create bin file [solved] > Forum - Programming
- How to create rar file > Guide
- Daemon Tools Lite: burn an ISO image
- Create an ISO Disk Image: in Windows 10, file
- How to burn a CD with Nero: in Windows 10
- How to burn an ISO file using Nero
- Daemon Tools Lite SecuROM and SafeDisc
- DVD overburning Nero Express