How to burn an ISO file using Nero
An ISO file which is also known as the ISO image is an 'image' or 'archive file' of an optical disc in which the entire data content of the disc is represented. This ISO file can be burnt using Nero 8. Read on for the step-by-step procedure.
To burn an ISO file using Nero:
Go to File > Open.
- Browse to find the image file you want to burn, then click Open.
- A window saying Burn the compilation will appear.
- From the menu, choose CD or DVD, and select the image file size.
- Choose your writing speed.
- Tick Finalize CD/DVD. This is important if you want to run the CD/DVD on another reader.
- Then click Burn.
Any more Software questions? Check out our forum!
Around the same subject
- Nero iso burner
- Nero iso
- Nero burn iso
- Kali linux iso > Download - Linux
- Windows 10 iso file download > Download - Windows
- Hiren boot cd 17.2 iso download > Download - Backup and recovery
- Parted magic iso > Download - Storage
- Nero express > Guide