An ISO file which is also known as the ISO image is an 'image' or 'archive file' of an optical disc in which the entire data content of the disc is represented. This ISO file can be burnt using Nero 8. Read on for the step-by-step procedure.
To burn an ISO file using Nero:
Go to File > Open.
- Browse to find the image file you want to burn, then click Open.
- A window saying Burn the compilation will appear.
- From the menu, choose CD or DVD, and select the image file size.
- Choose your writing speed.
- Tick Finalize CD/DVD. This is important if you want to run the CD/DVD on another reader.
- Then click Burn.