Do you want to find out how to avoid duplicates in the results of a SQL SELECT query? This article will show you how.
To avoid duplicate results:
Simply use the DISTINCT clause and between the SELECT clause and the fields.
SELECT distinct id,name,surname FROM mytable
More informations available on this link to the MySQL website.
- How to avoid duplicates in sql
- How to avoid repetition in sql
- How to avoid duplicate records in sql select query
- Export database diagram sql server > Guide
- How to duplicate a page in google docs > Guide
- How to avoid pixelation in instagram > Guide
- Itunes duplicate songs > Guide
- Avoid undefined index php > Guide
- What is the equivalent of DATEDIFF in Oracle?
- How to reset a sequence in Oracle?
- Change Oracle database password: command line
- How to list Oracle tables