How to avoid duplicate records in SQL: select query
Do you want to find out how to avoid duplicates in the results of a SQL SELECT query? This article will show you how.
To avoid duplicate results:
Simply use the DISTINCT clause and between the SELECT clause and the fields.
SELECT distinct id,name,surname FROM mytable
More informations available on this link to the MySQL website.
Any more programming questions? Check out our forum!
sound device 27
Around the same subject
- How to avoid duplicate records in sql select query
- Avoid duplicates in sql
- Sql avoid duplicates
- How to duplicate a google doc > Guide
- Sql dbx > Download - IDE
- Oracle sql datediff > Guide
- How to export database diagram from sql server > Guide
- Excel duplicate rows n times [solved] > Excel Forum