Google Docs is a cloud service that allows you to collaborate on documents with other people. Google Docs comes with a built-in option to create backup copies of your important files (for future reference) before sharing them with other users. Read on for instructions to duplicate your documents, presentations, and spreadsheets.
How to duplicate a Google Doc?
This process is the same for PC and mobile. Sign in to Google Docs and open the desired file. Click on the File menu > Make a copy: Rename the document to your liking and tick the Share it with the same people checkbox to keep the same sharing options as the original file: Click on OK to save your settings.
Need more help with Google? Check out our Forum!
- Google docs right to left
- Spell check not working in google docs
- Google docs cursor offset
- How To Enable OCR in Google Drive
- How To Make a Document Public on Google Drive
- How to download apps for Android with the Google Play Store
- How to change distance unit on Google Maps: km to miles
- How to get Google Docs to read to you: Google text-to-speech
- How to translate a page on Android with Google Translate
- Google reverse image search: mobile, iPhone, Android, app