- Library (DLL)
- Library (DLL)
- Formatting / Partitioning
don't worry if you just emptied your trash bin and apparently you need one of the deleted files. With Partition Find & Mount you can always recover them.
Luckily, the information placed in a formatted hard disk is completely retrievable thanks to Partition Find & Mount tool. It is the software that has been created by A-FF Team allowing the user to recover data inside the partitions.
- Scan: the software scans all the contents of the hard disk and groups them in a read-only mode for the user to be able to explore them again. There are 3 ways of scanning: intellectual, normal and thorough scans.
- Formatting and emptying trash: With Partition Find & Mount, the user who has formatted all the contents of the hard disk or emptied his trash can now be reassured. This program offers its users the possibility to recover them all.
- Images: this program also offers the user the possibility to create an image that is related to the partition. He just has to click on the appropriate button. This can be used for scanning generic hard drives in the future.
Is It Free?
Yes, the software is completely free of charge.
- Find and mount
- Partition find and mount - Best answers
- Findandmount - Best answers
- Burn or mount the image - How-To - Windows
- Mount dvd ubuntu - How-To - Ubuntu
- FSTAB: Adding spaces in the mount point path - How-To - Linux
- Ubuntu - Mounting ISO files with Gmount - How-To - Ubuntu
- Warning device write-protected mounted read-only - How-To - USB