A reliable converter that supports various output and input formats and it's free!
What is Handbrake? Handbrake is a useful video transcoder and converting tool. It might come in handy if you need to generate MP4 or MKV files from a DVD, for example. This is the Handbrake for Windows download page.
- MP4 file creation: Handbrake is primarily intended to generate MP4 or MKV files from DVDs. This is necessary if you want to extract the content of a DVD and transfer the data to an iPod, iPhone, PSP, or Apple TV. It can also compress your files if needed.
- Interface: The Handbrake application has a clean and simple interface. Once the program has detected the source, it automatically displays several tabs that enable you to configure settings such as video codec, resolution, or the size of the video. These tabs also provide access to the audio settings.
- Output formats: Handbrake supports a wide range of file formats such as MP4 (M4V), MKV, AAC, MP3, Flac, AC3, Vorbis, AC-3, DTS, DTS-HD, AAC, MP3, and many more.
- Miscellaneous: Handbrake users are allowed to add titles, chapter sections, and tags. Featured with video filters tools, Handbrake enables grayscaling, cropping, scaling, deinterlacing, and more.
- Presets: To facilitate the conversion process, you can choose from built-in presets optimized for every device.
How to use Handbrake?
Handbrake has a very clean and intuitive interface. To convert a video, simply import it into the software and choose the output format or select one of the preselected device formats.
Is Handbrake free?
Handbrake is an open source program, so it is completely free of charge.
Is Handbrake safe?
- Operating Systems: Windows 7, Windows 8.1, Windows 10.
- Hard Drive: 6 MB.
Photo – www.handbrake.fr
- Handbrake download
- Is handbrake safe - Best answers
- Handbrake 2018 download - Best answers
- Xvideoservicethief 2019 linux ddos attack free download for windows 7 - Forum - Facebook
- I want download a 4 chanal video mixer software - Forum - Downloading
- Instagram photo downloader chrome - Guide