is a free software that helps manager assesses project scheduling and management. The application is a cross-platform desktop tool that is easy to use and only requires basic knowledge of project management. Gantt Project is definitely a helpful application for manager.
Chargement de votre vidéo
"CCM : présentation du logiciel GANTTProject ENGLISH"
- Gantt Chart : The program can make up a bar chart that illustrates a project schedule in which are shown the start and finish dates of the terminal elements of a project. Otherwise, Gantt Project creates breakdown structure, draw dependencies, and define milestones.
- Management resources : The program possesses others functions. In addition to scheduling the project, it also assign human resources to work on different tasks, and evaluate their wages.
- Exchanging information : The manager can share his work with his colleagues by using webDAV. However, the application allows you to import projects and import them to Microsoft Project Formats. When exported, charts are saved as PNG images that can generate PDF.
- Reporting : Gantt Project is not only a tool used to elaborate Gantt Charts but it is also a good adviser by giving you detailed reports on the project. Reports can be in pdf or html formats. Diagrams resulted from the application clearly illustrates the evolution of the tasks as well as the needs of human resources.
- Memory : 10.7 Mo
- Processor : Pentium 100MHz or higher
- Operating systems : Windows XP / Vista / 7 / 8 / 10, Linux and MacOS X
- Gantt Project is a very easy-to-use scheduling application.
- As the program can import or export from Office Project, Gantt Project is a practical tool for decision maker.
- Unfortunately, the scheduling project cannot print.
- Though, we have the opportunity to import from Office Project, this is not available for MS Word 2007.