Active Desktop Calendar download in progress
You will be automatically redirected to the homepage in 30 seconds.
Note: the product is discontinued and the publisher is no longer active. Thus, the software may no longer work on your computer, or run with recurring error messages. This article was updated for informational purposes
Active Desktop Calendar is a useful tool to help manage your calendar and timing, it is easy to use and it comes with an intuitive interface and allows you to backup all your events and features data.
- Active Desktop Calendar offers a design calendar applied and displayed on your desktop. With its attractive design, it offers design for your computer desktop while applying a useful calendar. It can also be used as an agenda, you just have to click on a day, enter the event name, date and so forth and the program will notify you afterwards directly on your desktop.
- Outlook: Active Desktop Calendar will display all information related to mailing service of outlook. The program includes a tool that can directly sync contacts, tasks, appointments and else from the mailing program’s database. Due to this feature, you can also directly connect to your contacts via LAN in order to check their schedules.
- Screen saver: Active Desktop Calendar comes with a screen saver option which offers you the choice to use this program as a part of your desktop design. To activate this option, all you have to do is to edit your basic settings directly on the calendar. The interface is fully customizable
- Google: one of most outstanding features of this program might be its ability to support Local and Google calendar. This gives you the opportunity to export files from and to iCalendar as well as reading Google Calendar.
Is It Free?
This is a trial version which expires after 42 days of use.
- Active desktop calendar windows 10
- Active desktop calendar windows 10 64-bit
- Active desktop calendar download
- How to Fix Active Desktop Recovery Error Message
- Windows XP Active Desktop Recovery fix > Guide
- Opera mini desktop mode: on Android > Guide
- Proton Calendar > Download
- How to stop my Windows background from changing? > Guide
- Free Timetabling Software
- Post-it Software Notes - Lite
- Finale NotePad
- EZ Photo Calendar Creator
- Open Workbench
- ClickTray Calendar
- My Personal Diary
- Pregnancy +
- Microsoft Teams
- A Simple Diary
- SuperCool PIM
- Smart Notebook
- Microsoft OneNote
- Bluebeam Revu
- Microsoft To Do
- Simple Sticky Notes
- Solid Explorer
- MindNode 6
- Google Calendar