Google Calendar download in progress
You will be automatically redirected to the homepage in 30 seconds.
One of the best and widely known calendar apps is Google Calendar. With it, it’s easy to organize your work and personal timetable, create events and schedule appointments, set reminders to not forget anything important. It normally comes pre-installed on all Android devices, though if you deleted it and want to restore it, don’t worry, you can download it here for Android and below for iOS devices.
- Events and appointments: create new events, add appointments, flights and restaurant reservations and much more. You can import them directly from your Gmail to save time.
- Reminders: set notifications and alerts to not forget important meetings, events or to-dos.
- Goals: you can add your personal goals and receive automatic reminders from the calendar to regularly move towards them.
- Cloud platform: the app is compatible with most devices and you can also use it as a desktop version or as a part of the Google services package to keep all your tasks and appointments in one place without taking up much space.
- User-friendly interface: graphical and colorful design of the calendar helps to get oriented faster and not to mix up the days, months and years.
Is It Free?
The app is completely free of charge.
- Read about top calendar apps and how to sync them.
- Google Calendar icon displays wrong date [solved] > Forum - Google
- Google Calendar Gets Fresh New Look
- Show Android calendar week numbers > Guide
- Google Unveils Goals for Calendar
- Can we transfer free fire account from facebook to google > Guide
- Free Timetabling Software
- Post-it Software Notes - Lite
- Finale NotePad
- Active Desktop Calendar
- EZ Photo Calendar Creator
- Open Workbench
- ClickTray Calendar
- My Personal Diary
- Pregnancy +
- Microsoft Teams
- A Simple Diary
- SuperCool PIM
- Smart Notebook
- Microsoft OneNote
- Bluebeam Revu
- Microsoft To Do
- Simple Sticky Notes
- Solid Explorer
- MindNode 6