Microsoft OneNote download in progress
You will be automatically redirected to the homepage in 30 seconds.
What is OneNote? OneNote is a handy Microsoft application designed as a digital notebook and whiteboard for capturing thoughts, plans, ideas, and discoveries. With OneNote, you can plan your events accordingly and with no stress. This is our OneNote download page.
- Notepad: OneNote works as a digital notepad allowing you to write down your thoughts and ideas, capture some important memories, make a list of errands to do.
- Planner: You can use OneNote as your daily planner and write down your to-dos, lists, draft the upcoming events and travels.
- Whiteboard: You can attach pictures and photos to your notes, as well as documents if you use OneNote for work purposes.
- Password protect: Secure your notes and use password protection so no one except you can access them.
- Synchronization: Connect your devices and use OneNote on any of them by syncing your data. This way you can access them from wherever you are.
How to use OneNote?
OneNote comes with a user-friendly and intuitive interface, so you’ll learn quickly how to use it. For a beginning, you can create a notebook and start filling it up with your plans and ideas. You can learn more about the OneNote basics on its official page.
Is it free?
OneNote is one of the few Microsoft Office tools that can be enjoyed for free as a standalone or web-based application. However, there are many premium features that need to be unlocked by acquiring a Microsoft 365 license. You can either purchase it as a single license of the Microsoft Office pack or as a part of the Microsoft 365 pack. As usual, the more user licenses your plan will include, the less it will cost you per user. Microsoft offers a 1-month free trial period for new users.
The Office license is sold as a one-time purchase you have to pay up-front and has no upgrade option which means that you will have to pay at full price if you want to upgrade to a new major release.
The Office 365 plan includes all the up-to-date Microsoft office software in a single seamless integrated experience. It also offers extra online storage and advanced collaboration features. With Office 365 you no longer have to worry about using the last version of your office software.
Microsoft has a very flexible commercial business model so you will be able to choose among different plans depending on your needs. It includes the Family plan which allows you to share Microsoft OneNote with several other people, and the Personal plan if you only need one license.
Microsoft has a special subscription plan for companies and enterprises which depends on your type of business and your company’s size, and of course there are also special plans for students and teachers. Find all the available offers on Microsoft's official website.
Is it safe?
There are programs on the market that are similar to OneNote, both paid and free. Among them, Evernote is an option that stands out. It is a multiplatform software designed to help you memorize your tasks and improve your everyday productivity. Another app worth trying is Todoist. With Todoist, you have access to a broad range of features that can help you to plan your tasks and projects. The cool thing about Todoist I that you can connect and synchronize it with other applications, such as Slack, Google Calendar, Gmail and Alexa.
- Operating system: Windows 11, Windows 10, Windows 8.1, Windows Server 2019, or Windows Server 2016.
- Processor: 1.6 GHz
- Memory: 4 GB RAM (64-bits) or 2 GB RAM (32-bits).
- Graphics: Graphics card with DirectX 9 or later, WDDM 2.0 or higher, and 128 MB graphics memory.
- Storage: 4 GB available disk space.
- Browser: The most recent version of Microsoft Edge, Internet Explorer, Safari, Chrome, or Firefox.
- Onenote download
- Windows 10 download
- Download notebook onenote
- Windows 11 iso download > Download
- Poppy playtime free download > Download
- Fall guys free download > Download
- Xvideoservicethief ubuntu 14.04 download > Download
- Play store download > Download
- Free Timetabling Software
- Post-it Software Notes - Lite
- Finale NotePad
- Active Desktop Calendar
- EZ Photo Calendar Creator
- Open Workbench
- ClickTray Calendar
- My Personal Diary
- Pregnancy +
- Microsoft Teams
- A Simple Diary
- SuperCool PIM
- Smart Notebook
- Bluebeam Revu
- Microsoft To Do
- Simple Sticky Notes
- Solid Explorer
- MindNode 6
- Google Calendar