Transferring files from a computer to the Internet or from a computer to another one is a common task. However, ensuring security and safety is of a great issue. Encryption And Decryption
is an application to decrypt and encrypt sensitive messages, documents and files.
- Symmetric encryption: symmetric Encryption or private key encryption enables to encrypt and decrypt information. For that, the a software uses a secret key can be a number, a word, or just a string of random letters aiming at changing the content in a particular way. This process requires the sender and the receiver to know the secret key to be able to encrypt and decrypt all information.
- AES 256-bit key encryption and decryption: selected by NIST as a Federal Information Processing Standard in November 2001 (FIPS-197), its AES 256-bit key encryption offers a complete protection to your data. A hash (SHA 256) is used to protect the encryption key. If Encryption and Decryption detects a wrong password, it will be impossible to get the encryption key.
- Asymmetric encryption: for this option, users can use a Public Key Encryption so that anyone can encrypt a message. Nevertheless, the decryption key remains private so as to let the receiver decrypt the message.
- Operating Systems: Windows 2000, Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows 7
- Encryption And Decryption is quite essential to protect documents.
Latest update on May 30, 2013 at 07:52 AM.