Alpha one x86 makes it possible and easy to copy small or large files efficiently. Indeed, this editor has created Ultracopier
which is a program that can speed up the copy on the computer.
- Interface: the first remark dwells in its plain and intuitive interface. This is aiming at facilitating all copy processes. Thus, in this task, you can manage the actions (pause, resume, stop, on-error resume, collision and error management, etc.) by clicking on the appropriate buttons displayed on the interface.
- Options: Ultracopier editor packed it with tools to better satisfy the user. For example, you can set it to run at Windows startup. In addition, we can check the CheckSum, configure copy files with their access rights, etc.
- Performance and control: the application can be considered as faster than most default system tools. Indeed, Ultracopier provides many advanced features as you just can see above.
- Version: this version is not only for Windows platforms, but for other operating system such as Fedora, Debian, Kubuntu, Mandriva, Mac OS X, Ubuntu, etc. To do this, simply visit the publisher's website and download the version that is compatible with its system.
- Operating systems: Win XP, Win Vista, Win 7, Win 8.
- Required disk space: 6 MB.
- Ultracopier is downloadable free of charge.
- It is licensed under GPL3 that acts as a replacement for files copy dialogs.
- It offers error and collision management.
Latest update on April 29, 2013 at 01:23 AM.