Still considered as being a brand new game, Zone 4: Fight District
is a free online fighting game of street fights taking place in an urban environment. It is an arcade style beat-em-up game which has been mingled with the action packed nature of modern fighting games.
- The game itself: being a PvP or Player(s) versus player(s) game, the video game supports multiplayer fighting interactive conflicts. Gamers will be asked to choose from six characters and numbers of fighting styles.
- Fighting styles: Zone 4: Fight District offers several fighting modes such as Tae Kwon Do, Boxing, Muay Thai, Capoeira, Hapkido, Pro Wrestling, Judo, Sambo, Kung Fu, and many more! You can choose the one which pleases you.
- Game modes: as for the modes, Zone 4: Fight District proposes Arcade Story Mode which is a fight through hordes of enemies with new stories, levels, and episodes. There is also the challenge Mode enabling to see how many thugs you can defeat.
- Optional tutorials: since the game is in its way of spreading, the editor integrated optional tutorials to train gamers. It explains the game’s controls, rewards experience and each step to acquire the highest score.
- Zone 4: Fight District is a dynamic action PvP game.
- It is quite difficult to master and can be a real challenge for people liking defy.
Latest update on December 3, 2012 at 11:48 PM.