SoundCloud is an audio streaming platform that is loaded with over 200 million tracks. There are more than 20 million artists from various parts of the globe who contribute to this platform. International top DJs and music producers pre-release their music on this platform to reach out to their followers and get direct feedback.
What Does SoundCloud Offer?
- Be the first to hear new tracks and discover emerging new artists, DJs and podcasters in this open global music community.
- Upload your own material to help further your career or get started.
- Listen to and discover music that exists nowhere else and support them with each like and listen.
- Enjoy track suggestions based on your listening habits and create your own playlists.
- Connect directly with artists and communicate with other listeners and fans.
- One of the hugest music catalogues in the world with over 200 million tracks.
Is it Free?
- SoundCloud is free to download and use but there are 2 other paid versions: SoundCloud GO and SoundCloud Go+, that offer more features starting from around $5.99 per month. Both of these versions include 30 day free trials.
SoundCloud is also available to download on iOS here