Pocket Casts download in progress
You will be automatically redirected to the homepage in 30 seconds.
Pocket Casts is one of the most customizable podcast platforms where you can personalize almost everything: from the search filters to the design interface for the best experience. You can even change the speed of the audio, adjust the volume and playback, and cut the pauses between episodes.
What are the key features of Pocket Casts?
- Custom filters and the smart search will help you to find podcasts for your interests and subscribe to them if you wish.
- Cross-platform: You can enjoy your favorite podcasts on your Android phone, iPhone or iPad, as well as on Chromecast, Alexa, or Sonos.
- Customizable: Whether you perfect dark themes or specific colors, you can personalize the interface of the app to your taste.
- Possibility to automatically build a playback from your favorite podcasts.
- Trims silence so episodes go one after another without pauses.
- Ability to customize the speed of a podcast between 0.5 and 3x.
- Volume boost, sleep timer, notifications and so much more for the best podcast listening experience.
How to add a podcast to Pocket Casts?
To submit your own podcast to Pocket casts, you need to leave a link to it o its official page, choose whether you want it to be private or public, and click on Submit. It can take up to 12 hours before it will be indexed by the search engines.
Is it free?
Pocket Casts app is free to download and use. However, if you’d like to access more features, such as a desktop version, the possibility to add your own content, or customize your themes and icons, you can subscribe to a Plus version for $1.19/month with a trial period of 14 days.