This can be a great app for people with limited movements.
The Roku mobile app is an app dedicated to Roku devices in order to control them remotely. It was developed by Roku Inc. and designed for Android and Apple devices. In this article, we discuss some of the Roku app’s key features, as well as some additional information.
Here are some of the app’s main features
- Remote: thanks to this app, you can use your mobile device as a remote for your Roku device. It’s easy and makes controlling your Roku device much more comfortable, especially if you always have your smartphone on hand.
- Explore: just by using your voice or keyboard, the app allows you to browse shows, movies, actors, and directors. This app makes the Roku service even more intuitive.
- Private listening: if you benefit from Roku Express, Express+, Roku Streaming Stick (3600, 3800, 3810), Roku Streaming Stick+, Roku Premiere, Roku Premiere+, Roku Ultra, or Roku TVs, then you can enjoy private listening with headphones.
- Interface: the Roku app has a stylish and user-friendly interface that will take you no time to master.
How Does Roku Work?
As mentioned above, the Roku app is easy to use. Once you download and install it, the app will automatically search for Roku devices connected to your WiFi network. Click on the available device of your choice to pair it with the app.
Is Roku Safe?
Is Roku Free?
You can download and use the Roku app for free. However, keep in mind that you have to pay for your subscriptions, such as Netflix.
The required Android version to run this app varies with devices. For the Apple version, you need iOS 11.0 and later.
Images: Apple store
- Roku official remote control - Best answers
- Lg remote control subtitles - How-To - Hardware
- Samsung smart tv voice remote control - How-To - Hardware
- Remotec remote control codes - How-To - Hardware
- How to turn off remote control sound on samsung tv - How-To - Hardware
- How do i reset my samsung remote control? - How-To - Hardware